i was put on mavelon 28 9 months ago to help regulate my period. i take my pills everyday at 7 except this month i took 2 late, one 2 hours late and one an hour ( i dont take my 7 sugar pills because i can keep track of when to take my pills after 7 days ). i have dryness near my vaginal area and i use vaeline. an hour and a half after i have used vaseline me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom. i used the washroom twice in that hour and a half which means i wiped some away. what are the chances of the vaseline hurting the condom ? we didnt see any big holes but what about little ones ?

:O o.O o.O ?

vasaligne shouldnt be used as a lube, its oil based and can give you an infection, but i dont think it effects the condom

Oil based lube (like Vaseline) should NEVER be used with condoms because they break down latex! With a condom the only safe lube is a water based lube.