The Sunday before christmas I got a sore throat, tonsillitis (swollen tonsils with pus on them),
Fever, tiredness, and difficulty swallowing.
I wasn't able to eat for a week but I got better by Christmas eve. Then I got real tired and went to the doctors to have my thyroid checked. I was hyperthyroid but it only lasted for a week or two. Now my thyroid levels are back to normal, but I am really, really anxious.
I am gettIng panic attacks, the center of my chest hurts occasionally
My left arm occasionally hurts as well as my right. The left side of my neck hurts i've lost over 10% of my body weight (150 to currently 130 or 128) and I am not eating enough to get my weight back up.
I am 17 years old. I fear heart attack but I had an EKG and it came back normal.
I'm afraid please answer.

despite what most people think - that anxiety is only about worrying and negative thoughts and concerns, there is a lot more to anxiety disorder than that and it really seems to me like you are experiencing the worst part of it. One of the main signs of anxiety disorder is that you suddenly become extremely aware of all body processes, normal or not - like breathing, heartbeat, muscle tension... etc. and because all the worrying itis really expected that your appetite is low. So, you need to see a doctor specifically about these anxiety issues - you don't have to go through all this when there is easy treatment available.

Were working on that. The thing that confuses me is if my t3 and TSH levels are normal, why do I still feel anxious?
A friend of mine and my aunt assume that what I caught that Sunday was strep throat (most of the symptoms match anyways).
But since then I've always had mild difficulty swallowing (thus explaining why I've lost that much weight.
And especially recently, I've been having mildly sharp pains in the center of my chest, left shoulder, left wrist, sometimes the left forearm,
definitely my left neck (though that pain feels more like an inflammation), and I'll occassionally notice some pain in my right arm and neck.
I don't have any known heart problems because the EKG is normal and my mom (who is now currently finishing up nursing school) can't hear any murmurs or dysrythmia (other than the Dysrythmia that's normal in people my age). I took a look at my throat and it does look a little red. My arms become tired more quickly now too. And I feel this even when I don't feel anxious. The anxiety and panic attacks make it worse too.

physiology IS consciousness... guaranteed some of those symptoms are mentally induced.

another question. I am now currently dealing with a mild cough, chest congestion, and still have difficulty swallowing. I have also noticed it's difficult to get the mucus that's in the back of my nose out from behind there.
My chest really hurts now and am kind of worried about a lasting physical disability.
Please help.
This thing has been lasting for over two months.