I'm 24 I've been told I have PCOS which makes it hard for a woman to ovulate. But I'm on Medication to correct it. And about 4 weeks ago I started craving spicy foods (Salsa in particular) And during the last two weeks I've thrown up once in the am, had lower back pain and it just won't go away, I want to eat everything that I see, I have had nagging dull type headaches. And I'll be SOOO Hungry and after I eat I feel just awlful and every morning I have mild nausea. And I've been constitipated for like 3 weeks. But I took a Pregnancy test and it was clearly a negative! Does any one have any suggestions? or had this happen to them?

I just saw your post and I am experience all of the symptoms you stated + a missed period. What was your outcome?

yesssss.....Im going through it right now.....Its not easy i haven't took a pregnancy test yet but i know i am.....

I'm having the same symptoms + missed period yet a negative hpt and blood test.

Yet the doctor said that it still might be too early.

You should try taking a blood test and see.