i also have another question, i am 18 and not sexually active and have not been since january. but recently i have been tanning, but the past 2 times i went in 2 days my boobs have been very sensitive after tanning, very itchy as well..and im not quite sure why, i have tried every moisturizer i have

Haha also -19 sore nipples!

I'm in the same position, did you ever find out what was wrong?

hey guys... im also experiencing similar symptoms... i have erect and tender nipples.. im 20 ... not sexually active and my nipples are really sensitive and i dont think its because of my period... any suggestions??

oh, lizzayyyy! would you let me play with your nipples, just once!? you can give a wedgie if you let me!

Hey guys you do realize if you are taking any contraceptive pill, depo ect what you are describing are the symptoms for them, i have been on and off contraceptive pills for 2 years and each time i am on them i get the same symptoms so don't worry yourselves.

Ok peeps. I'm 49 and having this problem. I am NOT pregnant either.WTH it hurts lol Maybe mine is menopause who knows.

Ahh that's kind of a relief i'm 20. I aint a girl but my gf has had sensitive nipples for near 4 days now I'm stressed that she may be pregnant as she has experienced nausea azwel. What could it be. The last time she smoked marijuana was 10days ago? Help...

I have the same thing - and I also have an IUD. Which means it can't be from pregnancy or period... (I don't get my period with it, at least). I don't know what else it could be either. Hmm... Anyone who would know?

also 19 same thing, along with freaking out, but for other people i took three tests and all negitive so idk maybe something else

I'm 20 and I've had the same problem for almost a year. It started out with my right breast a burning sensation sensitive all the time. Now I've been married for six months and it has been worst. I've gone to check it out at the doctor even had an ultrasound done on right breast but didn't find anything. Doctor couldn't tell me anything. Now my other breast hurts too. And my right breast is about a size or two bigger than the other one. And i still don't know what it is. It hurts the most after I wake up in morning a painful burning sensation. Planning on doing more studies on it and see what the doctors tell me. I'll post any news they tell me.

Hi - surely if you're in Year 12 (I am also) then you'd know that even if he doesn't cum in you, there's still a chance you could get pregnant? His precum has sperm in it, and that goes in you, just like regular cum would. That's why the whole "pull out" method really DOES NOT work because of his precum. I'd take a pregnancy test if I were you, although if you're paranoid about being preggers your body could be just playing with you.

Hi - I am 17 years old and I have the implant in and for the past few days my nipples have been very sore and erect and everytime i go to touch them they are very sensitive, i know it sounds weird but even when i try to get them to stay normal they erect soon after i leave them alone. I am definitely not pregnant because i use protection all the time and of course I have the implant in my left arm. I have only had one sexual partner for 1 year and 3 months and we hardly do anything, only weekends we get to see each other, if anyone has any clues to what it could be, could you please let me know cause it's causing me not to sleep properly and its also causing me to lose concentration on my work, thanks x

I have not had my period yet, and all on the nipple the pinkey part of the skin on my breast is all big and puffy. This happens when it is cold my nipples get small, when they are warn they get very big, then they get VERY sensitive and I am getting worried I have got some cancer I am only 12! :'( Please help me and tell me what is going on! ASAP!

And I don't do drugs or anything like that, I am scared to tell my parents. And I have looked ALL over the internet finding NOTHING to help me. Please respond ASAP! Thanks for helping. {:'(