PMS ladies, it's jus PMS. don't worry, i mean pregnancy can be another reason but usually you will think your pregnant and it just be a bad case of PMS. :-|

Holly THANK YOU! Whoa I have been losing my mimnd thinking I have Breast Cancer or something YOU SAVED me!

I'm having the same problem and don't have normal periods at all. My whole life.

It can just be a soreness and the skin irritating from your bra. Try a different bra and see because I had the same problem

Omg! You people are killing me! Im 30 years old and going through the same thing. Nobody is pregnant. You are just ovulating.

You guys honestly think that THIS MANY 19 YEAR OLD GIRLS WOULD BE PREGNANT. 

Dear god. Just because your nips are sore doesn't mean you're pregnant. 

Causes unneeded stress. Just have safe sex. 

Guess what, I'm 19, My nips are sore, and I'm not pregnant. 

It happens. 

What bout going off the pill did u het these symptoms?

I think they all died and fell off the face of the earth

im 16, and i have the same thing. and i wouldnt think im pregnant. but im having the same thing. my nipples are hard and sore. any doctors out there know of a resolution?

My breasts were sore the first day after I conceived so I know the symptonscan start right away. Actually tender breaweezer ere my first sign.

ugh, i don't know if it's pms but i'm 19 too sexually active and my nipples hurt sooo bad .. being a woman is sooo uncomfortable !

uuuuughhh! I am 19 too and my nipples are hard as cement! It feels like my cats chewing them during the night while I'm sleeping or I'm crazy or something...

I'm 16 and having this problem! I'm sexually active and just quit smoking marijuana! My friends thought I'm up the duff but I'm not sure, help?

Last month I had my period for about two days. This month I'm almost two weeks late. Two months ago I stopped takin my birth control. I also had unprotected sex two weeks ago and two weeks after I stopped taking the pill. Could it be that my period stopped cuz of me stopping the pill? Can anyone help me

Mack I would take a test to be on the safe side, but normally your period will take a few months to get back on a normal track. Stress will make it abnormal as well so try not to freak out. If your period don't start becoming normal next month I would go see your doc. Some females have problems after they stop taking the pill... has to do with the type of pill and how long they have been taking it.