OKAY we all know that our nipples hurt! has anyone found anything to help?! like ice? does that work? i just want something to make them stop hurting!

have you considered the possibility of reaction to birth control, which tricks the body into thinking it is pregnant so that it will stop the production of eggs?

I would also like to know. I am 52, not pregnant unless its the second coming, not my period, not in menopause either. Just my nipples have been really sore for about 5 days. Any ideas?

Mine have been the same; I'm 36....after researching pregnancy symptoms I read that sometimes around time of ovulation a woman can experience the same symptoms of early pregnancy; thus sore erect nipples. A suggestion would be to look at your menstrual cycle and see if the symptoms coincide around the time of ovulation. Hope this helps!!!

I am 42 years old and I'm experiencing these same symptoms. My nipples are erected and sore. I know I'm not pregnant because I already took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm going on my second week with these same symptoms. I'll feel better after taking a second pregnancy test before contacting my physician.

It could be a drop or increase of hormones due to age, hate saying that but its true as im 34 and take extra hormones to keep regular now,

For those that 19 yrs alot of you are still growing breast and in stages, some will grow till your 24 my cousin was 25 by time she finally quite buying bigger bras, until she preg,

OMG, I'm 19 and im having the exact same symptoms, we're actually not too far in our dates too.. My cycle was the December 12-15, had sex on the 19 && 20, && started having symptoms 4 days ago. Please tell what youve found out. Good Luck !

This is so bizarre... I'm also 19 on birth control and have sore/erect nipples. The number of 'you could be pregnant' replies worry me, would really like to know what is causing this eh

Hi i am 20 and for the past few weeks i have been experiencing the same, my nipples are erected and are really sensitive to touch, i have taken 5 pregnancy test over the few weeks so i don't believe i am pregnant, i have looked up the symptoms on the interenet and it suggest it could be numerous reasons, 1. Pregnancy 2. Stress 3. High hormones.I was on the implant for a year then got it removed, i take the pill now and then before i have sex (i know its bad, but i don't takle it everyday how it says to) since I've come off the implant this has started, i always thought it was because my partner was sucking on it too hard lool but its really starting to bug me, if i brush my hand over my clothes its really sensitive, I've pushed my nipple in and its poped straight back out. The best option next for me to do is go to the doctors really, i suggest you all do the same, have you lot come off the implant or the pill and this has happened? Get back to me plz

I'm also 19 and experiencing this really don't understand never had this and they constantly erect and painful :( HELP!!!!

I'm 18, soon to be 19. and I've had the same symptoms. I have even gotten a new bra to see if that works it's been a week for me with these symptoms. I haven't had sex since middle of October, and I've taken a test every month since, since it also was unprotected, they all have came out negative. I don't smoke marijuana, I don't smoke period, I drink occasionally, but not for almost a week now and was getting these symptoms beforehand.

I'm 18, soon to be 19. and I've had the same symptoms. I have even gotten a new bra to see if that works it's been a week for me with these symptoms. I haven't had sex since middle of October, and I've taken a test every month since, since it also was unprotected(except I was on birthcontrol) they all have came out negative. I don't smoke marijuana, I don't smoke period, I drink occasionally, but not for almost a week now and was getting these symptoms beforehand. And also been off the pill for over a month now.

Hi I've had the same thing for over a week now.  I'm certainly not pregnant as I'm 49 years old and had a hysterectomy 9 years ago.  I think it could be hormone related as I have had this in the past.  I do have an appointment tomorrow at the hospital so I'll ask them.

Hope this puts your minds at rest the ladies who worry that they may be pregnant. :-)

I ended up being pregnant and I am 16 years old and I had the same symptoms