I'm in my mid 20s, and I recently noticed two very small (about a mm) white growths on my penis. one is on the underside of the base of the frenulum , right before it connects to the rest of the foreskin, and the other one is less than a cm away, on the main part of the underside of the foreskin. They are both irregularly shaped, but have sharply defined edges, and the area around them looks totally normal. And again, they're very bright white. No mistaking the color.

Anyone know what this might be? I haven't been sexually active in a while so I doubt it has anything to do with that.

These white "growths" are common and not a disease of any sort they are papules very common amongst men on their private parts.
Note that just because you haven't had sex for awhile most STDs take months or even years to show signs they are there.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

you need clean under foreskin everyday warm water