I have posted this before too but no answer... Please help me i'm just 19 and never ever had sex, my whole downside area itches like hell, it bleeds a lil not like dripping , its like a dot of light color of blood on toilet paper and this happens when i scratch ruthlessly but i cant control that urge to scratch. M very tensed. i have had very itchy anus for almost a year now, i still i have... And now almost 3 weeks ago i have started experiencing itchy vagina too. I took some pictures of vagina and anus , they looked fine. But skin around anus was too foldy, tight and a loose patch of fold too. So i lifted the fold and felt some bead like thing... I den took picture and saw somw white bumps. What could they be? Please help some 1 :(

i just wanted to say that i have the EXACT thing as you. however, i have noo idea what it could be. my ideas where that it might be a zit? im not totally sure this is correct though. i am also a virgin. if you have figured something out or will in the future let me know because i really want to know what it is too....!

Please go to the doctor. Even if it is a simple problem , it will come back again and again. Go to a doctor to make sure it is a simple problem instead of something you could have fixed/but didn't /that got worst/when you could have fixed it. It sounds like you are both describing things called: schists or boils . Or you have cancer. GO TO A DOCTOR and feel better.

please wash the anus with soap and vagina daily 2 times so that the moist bacteria will go and consult the doctor iimmediately and apply some cream. don;t use the tiolet paper it makes more terrible for some time untill you recover than later you use. substitute the paper with warm water