Ok here is the deal...
I got sick three fridays ago on the 23rd of February. I had a huge headache and had a really high fever. I spent that night with my boyfriend who tried to take care of me as good as he could. We had sex that night and saturday afternoon, while I was still sick.
Weve been dating for over two months now... and stoped using condoms when we both got tested. We had no plans to NOT use condoms they just slowly stopped after the first month.
I went home saturday afternoon and rested for the majority of that weekend. My fever broke from my flu on the monday after I got sick. Soon after, I started having pain on my butt. It was not so much ON my butt, as it was near my anus. it was a annoying pain that caused me to have trouble walking. I went and saw the doctor and told him about it with all my other symptoms of my flu... they diagnosed me with the flu and gave me medications so I could get healthier.
My pain near my anus started getting ab it worse as each day went by which caused me to hardly walk. When the following Friday came, I was still sick and went home from Work. My boyfriend looked at what I felt was pain near my anus, and he suggested that I buy anti-itch cream and body powder to dry up the area.
They thought that since my fever broke that most of my sweat traveled to my anus causing discomfort and dirt and what not. I started using the creams that I got that day and the pain slowly started to go away. The next day, on saturday, I was at a local shopping center and had a major pain which caused me to cry a lil due to the annoying pain that I was feeling. I had checked my underwear after sitting down in the bathroom and noticed blood on my underwear. I have not bleed since that day.
Soon after, I had a mirror so I could see my anus and what could be causing the pain. I had noticed redness in three small area near my anus, and on the bottom right side was a hole.
My grandmother told me that it must had just been a boil that had popped, which explained the blood on my underwear.
Since that day the pain went on and off and caused me to walk funny. I have been putting clamoseptine and neosporin and hydrocotisone cream in different intervals. I have also used silvasorb gel.
The pain has gone away in the past few days, and the hole has gotten smaller, almost to the size of a penicl tip. The redness that I had has turned into small flat marks. It looks almost like if you scratch your skin so much that it causes to break the skin and gets irritated.
I am wanting someone's opinion on what it could be. I looked up things such as herpes and genital warts and the pictures don't show me anything and my symptoms don't show any of the same things either.
My boyfriend has not shown any symptoms...
he also thinks that while I was asleep during my flu that I could have scratch the skin near my anus b/c of sweating, causing myself to break the skin?>
anyone know of anything that could be? Did I just break the skin from scratching to much during my sleep?

Sure sounds like a fistula to me.

riverbirch,what is a fistula?

A fistula is a passageway between two organs that shouldn't be there. For example a connection between your rectum to your skin surface.

You could have a fissure which is an itchy tear. It could have become infected very easily considering the location it's in. That is a very difficult area to keep dry and bacteria free. Your boyfriend is correct. you could have been scratching in your sleep. It could also be a hemorrhoid, internal or external. They will also itch and cause bleeding. Both are very treatable. Hope this helps.