Recently, I had arthroscopic surgery on my arm. About 2 weeks later I began to experience a strange virbration in my vagina corrosponding with sound, similar to the sound your phone makes when it vibrates. It is happening more frequently, and it is always late at night. Sometimes it ocurrs while I'm awake and if I'm a sleep it wakes me up. I have not experience any pain during the episodes. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this.

Dont panic, I had this, it drove me nutts, too bad it wasnt pleasurable, it was dammed annoying, anyway after loads of internet research I stumbled apon a forum all about this weird sensation mostly in women but some men also suffer. You need to go see an osteopath and tell him/her about this weird buzz feeling, I went and after one treatment where he simply massaged my back and pelvis back area then manipulated my hip joints and lowere spine the buzz stopped for a while after the 2nd treatment it went away for over a year. It was coming from my pelvis and hip being slightly out of whack. It is similar to that annoying twitch you get in your eyelid. So easy fix just go see a good osteopath and you will get relief.

Hi! Please tell me what happened to ronny! I am experiencing the exact same thing right now and I'm a bit freaked out. I'm only 15. 

It has decreased greatly, but I am still curious to what caused this strange sensation.

Thank you for explanation. It's driving me insane. Just started back up. I had it start initially about 8 months ago then went away and now it's back.