I'm 21 and I've never had an orgasm before and don't know how it feels to work up to it or what it's like. Just recently, a friend made me feel a bit dumb because I've never masturbated in the typical way for a girl.. That is, I've always kinda liked messing with myself anally. I don't know why but trying to stimulate myself by clit or vaginally never came naturally, I always liked playing with my back side. I've never really gotten much from it except on one occasion where I was stretching myself back there, I'm not sure what I did but suddenly, my muscles just twitched/spasmed like crazy and it felt great! I was in a weird angle though and ever since, I've not been able to do it again, I'm still trying to figure out just what the heck went on, maybe I was turned on and hit something. A friend said that when you orgasm, you're supposed to feel tingly. I don't think I felt like that so I don't think that's what it was but like I said, I don't know how one is actually like so I wouldn't know.. Anyways, my friend told me that achieving orgasm feels awesome and I felt stupid for never experimenting much in the front so ever since, I've been trying to work there but it seems difficult and I don't know what to expect. I can't seem to stimulate myself with my fingers, just give myself a bit of a massage but that's it. Only a shower head and a vibrating egg a friend got to help me have been able to do anything but nothing major has come of it. I think I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or something but the feeling gets so intense that it just makes me want to jump and it feels almost uncomfortable. Another friend told me that orgasm is supposed to come on feeling tickly but it's that tickle that drives me nuts, I feel like I need to be handcuffed down to be kept in place. Maybe I'm just being too impatient and not doing it when I'm in the right mood or is first-time experimenting like this always hard? What do girls naturally do when being stimulated to orgasm? What does orgasm actually feel like, how do you know that you're getting there? I also cannot seem to stimulate my g-spot correctly either, do you have to be turned on for it to work? Perhaps I don't have the right spot. Does repeated play in the whole front area work up your sensitivity over time for orgasm so do I just need to keep at it? I've been trying but all I get is frustration and a funny tickle down there that's like an irritating little itch that I can't seem to scratch. I want to know these things because it feels pretty embarrassing to me to be a female and not have ever had much instinctive clue on how it works and still not being able to quite figure it out. I've been trying to research stuff but I need some help so personal wisdom and experience is greatly appreciated!! >/////<`

Hey, there are no right or wrong ways to masturbate — just ways that make you feel good, and ways that don't. You do, of course, wanna keep things safe. Stimulating yourself with sharp objects isn't a good preference to have, if you know where I'm going.

Beyond that though, well, if you want to know how to climax, for most women this is going to involve clitoral stimulation. That's just where all the nerve endings are, and where it's really happening. You can do whatever else while stimulating your clitoris, that's not the issue, but most women will find that they just won't get to the Big O without clitoral stimulation. 

Hint: Vibrators are pretty great for that. 

i have no advice sorry but i do know how you feel hun

I'm afraid i have no advise either, but i am in the same boat.
It sucks! :'(

He, I know I am a guy and everything but I can help. The twitching and spasm that felt good is an orgamsim. You have to find your fun spot. What I mean is the clit (little hanging thing) massage it, do what ever. I know this will not help. But yesterday I was in the shower and I wanted to masturbate so, I put the spray on like Niagara thing (where it is really force full) and then I played with myself a bit but the massage thing did all the work. I know you are a girl, but maybe do that and let the water hit your clit or g-spot. Umm, the egg is good. Try to do it in the front not in the back. I hope this advice helps you girls out. GOOD LUCK!

i took a skiny highlighter and rubbed up and down my vagina it felt great u should try it or when ur home alone get into something sexy and play house and make up a story and pplay along with it and then pretend a guy is with u and start masterbating

I am a male so my point of reference is second person. My wife and I have been together for 30 years and for the first 20 years she could not have an orgasm. Nor did she masturbate alone or with me. After sex counseling the therapist, a woman, helped my wife locate her "hot spots." Her clitoris, her nipples, her perinieum (the area between the vagina and anus). The biggest advice the therapist gave my wife was to purchase a vibrator/dildo. Since the clitoris was her number one spot, she could stimulate it to an orgasm with the vibrator. It would also allow her to orgasm through her clitoris and insert the vibrator into her vagina during orgasm. Unfortunately for religious reasons my wife will not use any sex toys what so ever. But she will use her fingers to stimulate her clitoris. Since most of the time, for religious reasons, she has to masturbate in my presence I can suck on her nipples while she manipulate her clitoris, then when she orgasms I can enter her with my penis. Sometimes she would rather have my fingers inside her as she orgasms or my tongue stimulating her labia, vulva, and clitoris while she is orgasming. The best advice is to get to know your body. You are the only one who can identify what gets you going. As a male I have used my anus to orgasm by stimulating my prostate with vibrators. For religious reasons, my wife will not engage in anything anal. It think there is a book for women called "An Owners Guide to the Female Body." Try Amazon.com. Good luck, my dear, and keep on trying. I think you are on the right track. You can also ask one of your friends to help you and/or show you.

One comment I forgot to make to you. A female orgasm comes from the clitoris. Stimulation within the vagina seldom creates an orgasm. Structurally during sex a male's penis is "supposed" to stimulate the clitoris while the penis is inside the female creating an orgasm. But that is in a perfect world in which most of us do not live. According to Masters and Johnson 85% of women do not have an orgasm through intercourse. In addition in a recent study more than 50% of women cannot achieve an orgasm by any means. The good news is that the problem is not between your legs, it is between your ears!

I don't have much advise only really what's already been said. If your friends are open minded maybe you could ask them to show you

i know how you feel

Wat I do is simply start air humping then when I feel SUPER turned on I use my middle finger n softly rub it or go in a circular movement or go side 2 side. Then eventually I do it even rougher... trust n believe it feels Like ur in actually having sex... u start getting a tingly feeling n u start shacking. It feels really GOOD!!(;

By it I mean the clif

I was curious ( a looong time ago) and talked with my wife about how a woman orgasms and what it feels like. She likes to put on soft music, candles, bubble bath - set the mood. Start just by touching herself all over, not just her genitals. Lightly touch her own skin in little circles, stimulate the little tiny hairs on her arms. Her breasts and warm water and just work her way all over her body. Sometimes her orgasm is tense and violent and sometimes it is just a warm release. Most of all, never masturbate unless you feel like it. If you force it, it won't happen. I'm just a guy, but a guy who cared about her experience enough to want to know. Make sure you have a desire to touch yourself. Robin Williams said it well: Women need a reason to have sex, Men just need a place. Wait for your reason and go slowly. Be careful with the anus, you can hurt yourself pretty bad there without half trying.

hi! what i do is rub my clit with 2 fingers on my right hand and rub it in circles going anti clockwise. and yes orgasm comes very (4-6 seconds) after feeling tingly and jumpy! good luck :)

Female GI doctors check their patient's rectums by inserting anal scopes there as routine examinations.It is simiiar to medical anal toys used for anal pleasure. I just wonder what kind of anal pleasure there. A young female GI doctor perform rectum examination on me a few days ago. Of course, she insert scope with lub. I feel something very tight inside my back hole after she push the scope in. I feel some fullness feeling there. After examination, I have some little unconfortable in my back door or rectum for three days. Occationally, I still feel some fullness feeling there. I do not have any anal pleasure except some tightness and fullness feeling after doctor insert the scope into my rectum ( I do not know how deep the scope pushed in). Is my feeling correctly or match to other people while a scope or anal toy plugged into back door?