I have occasionaly masterbated (3x a week) with 1-2 orgasms per session. Recently I have over the course of 1-2 weeks masterbated (using a vibrator on my clitoris) 4 times a day having 3-4 orgasms per session. Now I am having trouble reaching orgasm. Is this permanent??? Did I desensitze myself?

yes, you probably have desensitized your clit. However, I don't know that it's permanent. I would put the vibrator down for a while & try to manually stimulate yourself for a while & try not to over use the vibrator in the future. Your body will get used to a vibrator & it will make it hard to orgasm any other way. Vibrators are very powerful stimulation so you probably just need to give yourself a rest. Hopefully this will hellp you.

I don't think it is possible to do that to your clit, considering I maturbate like four or five times daily. I will admit that it is harder for me to reach an orgasim now with just rubbing my clit, I have to fnger myself as well now.