I'm kind of freaked out. I lost my virginity about a week ago, and we used protection - i.e we used a condom - and it didn't break or anything, and I'm pretty sure nothing leaked, but all the same I'm really scared. Days afterward I started getting pains in my stomach. Today I had diarrhea (which is something I get very rarely). My stomach still hurts. I'm wondering if there's any chance that I could be pregnant?

I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I am or I'm not....but please just tell me how likely you think it is that I could be pregnant.

Also one thing I would like to know is how long do I have to wait before I can take a pregnancy test?

i had a similar thing happen to me about a week or so after i lost my virginity. i dont think you probably have anything to worry about, since you did use protection. but of course you can never 100% rule out pregnancy. but if you were, you wouldnt be having any signs or symptoms of it so soon. its usually like 4 weeks or so before that happens.

It might be something as simple as you and your partner caught a tummy bug :-)

its called post sex syndrome you will b fine