my husband and I decided to have another baby, I stopped taking the pill on sunday, and had sex last night (unprotected)what are the chances of me getting pregnant now??????im in my ovulation peak as we speak, Do u think it will take longer for me to get pregnant, because I was on the pill, and only just recently stopped taking it, also we want to try for a girl, got any pointers for concieving a girl?????

how do you know you are ovulating? That seems a little early for ovulation to me.. Usually FOR A GIRL you count 12 days from the START of your LMP. Have sex on the 12th and 13th day...you on the bottom, make sure he doesn't have any caffinee and do not have sex on the 14th or 15th day (look up the shettles method under gender selection) His theroy is the female sperm are SLOWER but live longer. So you actually want to plan intercourse BEFORE ovulation anyways....In my studies his techniques have worked. Good luck :-)