i have some white stuff coming out of my vagina and it smells really bad could it be an std or cut it be sperm from sex dat didnt come out im super scared someone please let me no i no it aint normal cuz it never happen b4.

it could be either but more than likeley some type of infection. can you describe more about what it looks like, when it started, how often you have had unprotected sex and also any other symptoms you may have such as a fever or a rash.

thanks

been havin unprtected sex for about 3 weeks and its just white and thick like a little ball but is it possible dat not all the sperm came out and now its starting to come out and it has a smell to it no fever nor rash and it doesnt burn or anything it just has a really bad smell to it. my husband and i are trying to have a baby so weve been having unprotected sex alot but this just happen 2 days ago wen it start smelling and we had sex on monday

it sounds like you have a yeast infection. try taking an OTC yeast infection cream..... also if you rub some plain (ACTIVE cultured yogurt) in your vaginal area it will help restore the normal lactobacilli that are present in your vagina. the yeast get out of controle and over populated when the number of normal bacteria in your vagina get low so in addition to the antifungal cream you can also try the yogurt to act as a type of probiotic and restore the normal flora to your vagina.
\
keep us posted and if things get worse or do not improve an a week you should probably check with your doctor and have the exudate cultured.

\good luck

thank you

no problem
good luck
;-)

i have a similar problem except mine involves irregular periods trying to have a baby a year now but missed my period 2months ago and having a thick discharge no smell but itchy vagina witnessed sore bumps cluster like on my flaps yesterday after a long trip sitting for seven hours