Couldn't find what you looking for?


hi, my name is ryan and for about 3 days now i have been getting a red rash like spots on the top of my penises forskin. it does hurt and itch from time to time. i have never never had sex.

can anyone please help me out? :-(


sounds like a candida infection or a yeast infection like women get. Try using athletes cream on outside of it. Also try to cut white flour , bread rice and many other processed food out of diet. wash yourself down there better and apply cream at night. Also take a probiotic or candida cleanse biofidis or acidofilous like in yogurt. They sell cheap at wallmart ok. charley.