I got mono last september and had 2 relapses.
Right now i'm still suffering from fatique, and swollen lymphnodes/ diminishing pus pockets in throat. (I also had a minor case of herpes around my lips which went away a few weeks ago after taking prescribed antibodies.)

I've been feeling much better and completely forgot for a moment about the possibility of still having pus pockets in my throat, because they had been hurting me, and when it didn't hurt anymore to swollow i assumed they were gone.
Recently I gave a guy oral sex, and afterward i curiously checked my throat when i got home and saw that my lymphnodes were still swollen and I had a few pus bumps around them, and I am very concerned about infecting him.
(Not with mono i'm sure, because we did not kiss!) Would the pus pockets transfer onto his penis if contact was made?

Thank you.

its possible but it depends what is in the pus pockets (for instane what type of bacteria)..... he should keep an eye on it and get it looked at if anything changes... i wonder was there stuff on your toung too.... i wonder if you have thrush (yeast infection) and thats what is causing your pus pockets. how long have you been taking anti-biotics and what types were/are they? finally, just for your information, cold sores are caused by hsv I (herpes simplex virus type 1) and therefore antibiotics will do nothing to cure them... they normally just dissapear on a couple weeks...
anyways let us know how things work out

I forget what it is called when they take a swab at something in your throat and have it analyzed, but i had that done and nothing like that was reported to me. (meaning the thrush theory.)
Thank you for that herpes info, but surprisingly It appeared to me like the antibodies were helping, or maybe just decreasing the spreading.. EIther way taking them reduced my stress which probably contributed the most to their disappearance.
I'm not even sure how I got them, she called them "fever sores" to begin with, and eventually handed me a pamphlet that had identified this type of thing as Hsv1 like you just said.
I just really hope I didn't spread this to him or anyone else.. Thanks again.

It's funny you mention my tongue, because i have been noticing a thick white gooy substance forming on it sometimes. I brush my tongue and it clears away easily... I feel like it forms on their when i'm nervous.
Which sounds strange, but thats when i tend to notice my lips getting dry and then the stuff on my tongue appears.
This could be nothing, but it definitely has concerned me as well recently.

haha alright well first of all the swab thing the did was a strep test it tested you for strep throat. since strepthroat normally causes pus patches in your throat. the fact that they didnt tell you anything means it was probably negative. it sounds like you do have thrush the patches in your throat plus the slimy buildup on your toung are pretty classic symptomes you most likely got it because the antibiotics you took not olny killed any bacteria that may have been making you sick but also the "good" bacteria that is normally in your mouth/throat. this allowed the yeast, which is normally present in small numbers, to grow out of controle and cause an infection (thrush).

the herpes cold sores developed becaus your body was under stress. the herpes virus normally sits silent in your body alon the nerves near the back of your head. when you are under stress, physical emotional mental exc. the virus activates and moves down the nerves to your lips and you get a cold sore. thats why they call them fever blisters because many people get them when they have a fever or are sick with some illness. in your case it was mono which caused the stress and made them appear.

so for the thrush, unless your lactose intolorant, start daily eating ACTIVE cultured yogurt. it will start replacing the normal "good" bacteria that was killed and help normalize the yeast populations.

if the yogurt doesnt help after about 5 days to a week you may want to go back to the hospital and get some anti fungal meds.

hope this helps and make some sense :-)

He called it a "culture" actually! But yes.
Anyway, what you said infact makes sense, and i'm going to take your dairy reccomendations! Thank you :-)

right it is a throat culture to test for the presence of Streptococcus pyognens (Group A strep), the bacteria that causes strep throat.