Hi, I am 31 years old and I have a huge overweight problem. I do not have too much extra kilos, but I just cannot get rid of those. I have tried diets, but that is not working out and I have started with medical products but they are not as effective as I thought they will be. Is hoodia effective for quick weight loss?

What does quick mean? You did not gain those extra kilos in couple of days so you will not shake them off in a matter of days. The best way to deal with the extra weight is based on a simple rule. Insert fewer calories than you spend in a day! This means that only with a little self control and no starvation at all you can start loosing weight. This might be a bit slower method, but it is the healthiest one. As for hoodia, I have heard both good and bad comments about it.

To what I've seen some loose weight is not because of fats in their body but water retention that's why some people can lose much faster than others using Hoodia.