Im a female and i masturbate. I rub my clit but that doesnt work anymore. I dont have a removable shower and cant get a vibrator, dildo,etc. I dont have an electric toothbrush either. What should i do?

Health Guru
The simplest way is to use the most powerful tool you process and that's your imagination and you could always read an erotic story as well.

i have the same problem

If you want to put something in your vagina, then you can use your fingers.

If you don't want to put something in, then you can get your cell phone and put it on vibrate.  Then use that has a vibrator against your clit.

As a dude who has had sex jacking off doesnt work for me any more . Why? cause i need actual sex. what you need is something that stimulates you more than what you do to yourself. for me to ejaculate during masturbation i need to put on some porn or whatever. thats probably whats happening to you. lack of stimulation baby! you need to be turned on. tell me if this helps you.