i'm 19 and weight around 335 pounds and i'm no taller than 5'9, i'm trying to lose weight as quickly as possible but it's hard as hell i try cruncher,sit ups and push up but it's like virtually impossible for me to do more than five consecivite reps and my diet is horrible i want to lose about 80lbs within 4-6 months how can i lose weight and get the will power to exercise without quitting its impossible for me to work out can someone honestly help me???please

The easiest weight to lose is water weight. Grapefruit juice is a natural diuretic. I recommend that you eat at least two grapefruits, or drink two glasses of grapefruit juice everyday. Also, limit your salt intake. Excessive salt consumption can cause water to accumulate in your body. Exercise is not the best way to lose weight for someone as big as you are. Don't try to force yourself to exercise because this is not going to work in the long run. I recommend that you concentrate on diet instead. Eat as much lean meat, cooked and fresh vegetables until you are full. Go light on high glycemic carbohydrates such as bread, potatoes, rice, pasta. Avoid sugary foods such as ice cream, candy, desserts, soda altogether. When you are down to around 250 pounds or so, then you can try exercise.

My friend started to lose weight after a month of regulating the portions of her meals. She only ate half of what she usually eats during her meals. She's kept her ideal weight until now. Moderation is always the key when it comes to losing weight.