I'm bearly 14 and pregnant I'm 12 weeks I am relly confused about this my boyfriend wants me to have the baby but I don't want to be with him no more.I perfer having my baby by my self. I don't know what to do because nobody tries to help mee. Can someone tell mee what I should do.?

hey there do your parents or anyone know that you are pregnate? how old is your boyfriend have you been to a doctor at all for this pregnancy?

The first thing you have to do is to tell your parent's. (or have you) And why wouldn't you want the baby's father to be involved? How old is he? Are you going to school? As far as anyone one helping you, no one can really, you have make your decision's now. Parent's can be a strong support for you. Your so young, talk to your mom/dad, you need them more than you know.

It is so sad to see such young girls in this situation but it happens. No judgement I'm sorry. I was in a similar situation but i was 18 and the father and I just had a drunken night. I looked at all the choices I had. I had everyone in my family and my friends telling me to terminate the pregnancy. I was 18 but could've been 14. I didn't have a job, no car, no licence. I just dropped out of school because it got in the way of my fun. When I found out I was pregnant I quit everything I was doing just incase I decided to keep the baby. The only person who wasn't tellin me what to do was my sister. She, at 18 as well, got pregnant and had an abortion. I knew the emotional pain she went through and didn't want to go through it. But I also was in no way shape or form ready to take care of another life. I realized how much responsibility it was going to be and how much my life would change but i knew it would be alright. I enrolled back in school finished my senior year and graduated 2 months before I had my daughter. Her father has never once seen her except once in court. I have taken care of her myself (and now with the help of my high school boyfriend) I'm not proud of this but i have gotten help from the state because I am unable to work, but everything just managed to work itself out. A lot of stress!! A WHOLE LOT!!!!!! But with some very hard work and a lot of mental break downs I raised a healthy, smart, beautiful baby girl who is my life. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She's now 2 1/2 and I'm still stressing over everything it takes to raise her but I'm happy. I'm not sure of your life style or home life but if you are ready to go from 14 to 30 yrs old and will have some support by at least one person you can do it. But if you really deep down am unsure of raising another person who is very demanding and takes 100% of your life then think of the child. I'm pro choice but you have options. Go to a doctor and/or councillor and really talk about your feelings and the options you have. Wish you the best!

YOu need to talk to your parents and your baby daddy's parents since they are probably going to have to help you financially if you decide to have the baby.  You will need to do your research on abortion, adoption and raising a kid while being young.  You need to decide what to do with the baby.

Also, why are you having unproctected sex?? Next time, use a condom or get on birth control!

ana,think about ur future...think about urself,ur family,ur parents n ur child....u still young.think again is this wat u want??is this wat ur parents want wen they raised u??think hardly then u will know