I have a latex fetish and im 16 I really want to try wearing a catsuit or at least do some experience with latex but I don't know how to get a hold of latex products with no money or anything

I know what you guys mean. I started a few months ago, when I read about someone putting things into their vagina. So I was like why not give it a shot? So I have this unicorn stuffed animal and I put its horn up my vagina. And my vagina gets a tingle feeling that I've never felt before. And I love it! So i put the unicorns horn way up my vagina and it feels great. I can't even explain. I start getting wet and that's how I know I've reached a orgasm. So I wanted to try some other things so I used and sharpie marker and stuck it up my vagina. It felt sooooooo great. It really felt like there was a mans penis on my vagina! So then I did it with a pen and that felt good too! Then I tried my electric toothbrush. So I took the top off and stuck it up my vagina. And it's just like a vibrator. It was the longest time I felt a tingle feeling in my vagina. Like 10 mins. Then I tried my fingers. I took my middle and pointer finger and put it in my p***y. But it didn't feel good. So I started grinding so I could reach an orgasm easier. Rubbing my fingers against my clit. If you are reading this do what I do. Stick things up your vagina and have fun. I have to go. I'm going to go try new things to make my vagina feel great!!