HEY GUYS I JUSS HAVE A DUMB QUESTION. I WONDER WAT ORGANS OR WAT GETS DONE 2 A PERSON WHO PASSES AWAY? THE REASON Y I'm CURIOUS IS CUS MY MOM PASSED AWAY 3 YRS AND SOME CHANGE AND I WANT TO KNO WAT GETS DONE OR WAT HAPPENS...

Hi cutie,
I don't understand your question. Where the organs removed for medical purposes?

HEY RED.. NO THEY WERE NOT.. I'm JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I've HEARD PPL SAY THAT SOMETIMES THEY MIGHT OR THAT THEY DO SOMETHIN 2 THE BODY IN ORDER FOR IT NOT 2 SMELL FOR THE AWAKE OR SUCH. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN MYSELF WELL I'm SORRY..I'm JUST 2 CURIOUS I GUESS %-)

I think you mean the embalming process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming

That explains it but if your still feeling the effects of your mum's passing it might be upsetting to see some of the things they do.

Just out of interest red, do you have to sign onto an organ donor register for science to have your organs in the US like here?

I GUESS DATS WAT ITS CALLED. AND YES I STILL FEEL LIKE DAT DUE TO THE FACT DAT EVERYTHIN HAPPENED RANDOM AND SO QUICK. IT HURTS TO THINK OF IT. BUT I'm A REALLY CURIOUS GRL AND AS HARD AS THE TRUTH IS, ILL HANDLE IT. I'm GOIN TO GO CHECK IT OUT NOW. THANKS o.O

Yes you do need to sing up for organ donation.

http://organdonor.gov/donor/index.htm

Yeh just wondered. We seem to be considering to changing to an 'opt out scheme' where you automatically donate unless you opt out.

I think I'd opt out just on principle if they want to steal my insides.

Well people should be more informed about this and I agree with you, you can't just take anybodies organs for test. I agree when a person wants to donate, but an opt out option not very interesting one.

I checked the embalming website and so far what I've read is crazy. I had to stop but will continue on my own time. It has answered some of the questions I been wantin to know for a while now. o.O %-) :'(

Hi cutie, I'm glad its helped answer some of your questions :-) .

Your very brave reading it now, I don't think I could if someone close to me had passed away.

YEA IM A VERY BRAVE PERSON I GUESS AND A CURIOUS ONE TOO LOL. I WAS 16 AT THE TIME EVERYTHIN HAPPENED SO QUICK RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AND NOW I'm 19 AND NEEDED TO KNOW THAT KINDA STUFF...