I'm a 20 y/o female & I'm married.
A few months ago I had a very tiny little bump come up right underneath my vaginal opening, to the right side.
It was colorless & painless and I guess I didn't think much of it assuming it didn't bother me. Recently when my husband and I had sex, I was very sore afterwards and the next day I noticed the bump had grown slightly.

It was about the size of a "O" <- that I just typed, maybe even a bit smaller. I thought it may be an ingrown hair or something, but it's on the pink so I don't think hair grows there :$ Anyways, I tried to pop it or see if I could get the "hair" out of it, and I used tweezers. The bump was slightly hard but not bumpy like a wart, and it took alot to get anything out, when I did it bled ALOT, but I'm not sure if it was just blood or blood & pus. Since I did that it's now just a very very small bump, like I drained stuff out of it, but its very red and irritated around it.
I've been putting hot rags on it, I dont want it to get infected.
What could this be? I've always been faithful and if it is anything STD related, ugh. I don't even want to think about it.

Please help, any input would be greatly appreciated. I've never had anything, ever. So I have no idea what this could be.

hey there. well i had somethin similar but Wen you sed it was on the pink side den it changed everythin cus Wat i had was a lot of ingrown hair on the outside of my vagina dat would hurt lik crazy. . but anyways to make the story short, i used a cream called NEOSPORIn. . it helped me a lot so mayb it will help wit ur bump. .

Hi! Sorry to but in, but what you have is called a Bartholin Cyst! Inside your vaginal opening on the right and left side are 2 glands called the Bartholin glands! In women from 20 - 29 they can become blocked - just like a zit! Most drain on their own, but others are trapped - like a pustule! And therefor need "help" to drain! Since yours has already drained, keep the area clean with a shower etc, and VERY warm baths of Water and 3 - 4 cups of Epsom salts! You can also get a squirt bottle fill it with VERY warm water and about 2 tbsp of hydrogen peroxide, don't use it as a douche, just to cleanse the glands area! Keep an eye on it! A lot of times once you've had one you WILL get another! And they can grow SO big that it becomes intollerable! Hope this helps!

Hi, i was wondering if you could help me, i have a very round inflamed area inside my vagina just above my vaginal opening! Its ithcy and inflammed and stings when i where undies, and feels dry. For the past few days ive been discharging, maybe because ive recently come off yasmin(the pill) and now my vagina is dry, but i have this huge inflamed thing about my opening which looks like torn pieces of skin attatched to it. Do you know what it is? is it some sort of swollen condition? or bacterial inflamation? i dont know anything about the female anotomy.

Hi Honey! This too sounds like a Bartholin Cyst! Is there anyway that this might be an STI? IF so then you need it checked 1st! IF not then follow what I stated! You take the hotest bath you can handle - without burning - only put in enough water to go over your thighs, put in about 3 or 4 heaping cups of Epsom Salts in the water, and make sure the solution can enter the vaginal opening! While in the tub and after soaking for awhile, try and press on both sides of the cyst! IF it pops, then you will need to rinse the area - with a bottle of warm water and about 2 tbs of hydrogen peroxide, squirt this into the cyst and open wound, keep the area clean until it heals IF it has popped, you need to keep the area cleaned out, so it can heal from the inside out! Air dry the area, do NOT use talc or scented products, use a non soap cleanser, such as Physioderm, spectrogel, Teraseptic, and see how it heals for you! Good luck hope this helps, keep an eye on it, and DEFINITELY get some medical help, IF you get a temperature, or start shaking etc. as these cysts can actually pop and getinto your blood stream - blood poisioning!