What does a clear bubble on the inside of your lip mean? It will pop if I bite it but it's just clear liquid with no taste.

This sounds like a harmless mucocele! A tiny ruptured saliva gland has filled it with mucus and saliva. Usually they're not a problem and will go away on their own.

i have what i thought at first was a tiny,harmless litle alser on the top of the inside of my lip.but by the time it should have went away,when i woke up the next morning,i just enlarged to almost(just a little bit smaller)the size of a dime.what should i do and do you know what this is?

"Mucocele": They are caused by severed salivary ducts. The lower lip is the most common site for them to occur. They often look like a little "clear bubble". Don't pop 'em, just let them clear up. If they refuse to go away... see your dentist. It can be a common result of lip biting/trauma.

gross o.O but cure able :-D

I had one of these on my bottom lip. I popped it, clear sticky liquid came out. But it kept coming back. I got into the habit of licking it and eventually it reduced in size and then went for good. I think they occur due to a blocked duct. My mum said she once had one on her eye! that too just popped one day and that was that. They are harmless but annoying. Try licking the hell out of it, that should do the trick. If it hurts tho its probably an ulcer, which will go away after a week or so? - i get these after eating alot of sugar :-(

I have soemthing in my lip inside to and its clear i bit it and blood came out of it is dat normal im kind of scared at first i thought it was herpes but den i hurd it was a cold sore and i chek this website and i guess wat u all are saying its what i have and its a annoying feeling to have and its annoying to have there becuase wen i eat i try not to bite it by accident cuz im a fast eater and im scared to bite it ok u suggest to leave it alone lick it or what?? because wen i have soemthing i dnt like da tis bothering me i will irratate itand its really hard not to touch it and lok at it so ima have this for awhile but can u kiss if u have this becuase im seeing my BF this weekend and havent seen dem in forever and i wanta kiss is dat bad is dat contagius please reply to me asap

once I bit my lip and had a bubble.  it turned out to be a fibroma.  which I believe is a bundle of connective tissues.  I read online that I need to be removed surgically, which I did do.  it doesn't hurt

I've got one of those too but it won't go away and I've had it for several months. It hurts when I apply any type of pressure to it.

you should not bite it because it can cause an infection

you may want to see a physican because clear liquid is suppose to come out not blood intill you figure out what it is you may not want to kiss anyone

you should not bite it because it may cause an infection

I would go to a doctor or dentist.

oomg i dont know but what u said i been getting these bubles in side my lip but under ive had them scince i was 10 but i dont know i been having them for 8 years and i tried a lot of things it comes every 15 days i tried to see if ist becouse am poping them but no they go away and come back ooo god dont know what to do

ok thank you ;-)

Holy crow. Please stop kissing your boyfriend and go to school. Specifically, English class.