When I was showering, I found a very small bump, about a little bigger then this period> . It is painless and does not hurt but I also found one under my armpit??Can someone please tell me what this is and what I should do?

If it's about the size of a hard pea, it is most likely an inflamed, swollen lymph node and is not something to worry about.

When the body is fighting an infection, it's not uncommon for the lymph nodes under the armpit or in the groin to swell as they trap the bacteria or fight the germs.

Don't squeeze it, don't pop it (you can't) and if it annoys you, apply a warm wash cloth to soak it and improve circulation. It could last 3 to 4 days.

But if it's as tiny as a period, it might just be a skin tag or a growth and is nothing serious at all. These sometimes can be mistaken for small warts but aren't.