I didn't even know it was there until I thought I had a piece of a tampon stuck up there, then I used a mirror to look and RIGHT beside where the hole is, there's this really small white bump...it's really hard and has gotten a bit bigger by now.. I thought it was some sort of cyst, and on the internet I looked it up and it said something about this kind of cyst healing on it's own within a few days..but it never did...I'm only fourteen, so I'm not sexually active so there's no way it's an STD of any sort... I don't have a medical card or insurance and my mom is broke so I can't afford a doctor, and she won't take me no matter what I do... it doesn't hurt unless I apply an pressure to it. It looks like I could easily pop it, but I'm afraid to because i'm sure it'll just come right back, hurt worse, or cause a really bad infection. Help please! What is this and how do I heal it?! :'(

Try a sitz bath, and possibly warm wash cloth compress.

You sound like you have a Bartholin's gland cyst.
Its a case where the gland which produces lubrication in order for you to have sex,
has become blocked. (it doesn't matter weather you're sexually active or not)

type in "Bartholin's gland cyst NHS" on google,
click the first link and it gives you alot more info :)