I feel so ashamed of askin this but I'm trying to to figure out who's the father of my unborn child could be. I had sex with my ex boyfriend in Late June. I then had sex with my friend July 9th. On July 18th I took a pregnancy test and it was positive and then I went and got a blood test done the exact day and the next day my result where positive and my blood levels were high. On July 19th I went to the emergency room and they gave me a ultrasound and it said I was 6wks and some days. So then I went and played on the Internet to figure out my conception date and it said that I conceived June 17, which would be around the time I was with my ex boyfriend. I know they say that the ultrasound could be 2 wks off but I've seen two different doctors and they both say that Im measuring correctly and their dates are are just 2days off from one another as far as where I'm measuring. I was just wondering who the baby could possibly even though everything points at my ex boyfriend if I'm measuring correctly the. I conceived in June and not July which is when I seen my friend

Hi Guest,

It is VERY unlikely that a home pregnancy test would detect a pregnancy 9 days after you had sex (July 18).  Odds are VERY GOOD that you were already pregnant when you had sex on July 9.

The dates and the ultrasound are both indicating mid-June.  Your last period likely started around the first week of June.

Dates are usually based upon your LMP.

A DNA test can confirm paternity but it appears your ex is the father.

def your ex