I need help, and unfortunately I need it right now. My friend is in trouble (although he did not act much as a friend in the past few months) and I still want to help him. It seems that he has Antisocial Personality Disorder and he has been in trouble on several occasions because of that. What are the best therapies for this problem? I am afraid that one of these days he might do something that will not be tolerated or forgiven.

People with this disorder usually have problems with the law, because of their behavior that does not have anything to do with respecting the law. But there is always a problem. In this case, only some sort of psychotherapy might help, but he has to go there willingly with a strong determination to get better and start acting normally. And that takes time and patience. But if you still consider him your friend then suggest him something like that, or even better, persuade him to do that.