Hello

Does anybody know something about Calotren weight loss supplement? One old neighbor asked me about it because he heard from someone that it is the best way for losing weight. He doesn't have the internet so he asked me to make some researches. That is why I’m asking. Is this supplement really that good? I saw some adverts while I was searching for information about it, but I don't believe in the stuff they say in adverts. I want some real, personal experience. If you know something about Calotren or you have any experiences with it, please write here. Is it really good or is it just a scam?

Hi Aidan1

I think I can give you some information about Calotren.

First of all, this is not a scam. This supplement is truly amazing. My close friend have used it for a while and lost 20 pounds for 60 days I think. So tell that neighbor that the rumors he heard are true.

Calotren is a supplement made with only natural ingredients and can help you to lose weight. It is especially efficient if you combine it with physical activity like jogging or something else.

This fact is also very important :

Calotren doesn't contain stimulants like caffeine so you can use it even if you have problems with heart or if you use some medications. 

Hi Aidan1 and Mellisa8

Mellisa8,  I notice you are very informed. But I don't think that your information is reliable.

I see you are amazed with Calotren, but maybe you shouldn't advice other people to use something that you didn't even try. Maybe it worked well for your friend but that doesn't mean it will work well for everybody, because everybody reacts differently on weight loss products. Yes, it doesn't contain stimulants but like every other supplement this one also has some side effects. And not so many people are satisfied with it.

So Aidan1, tell your neighbor to be careful and consult with his doctor first.

Well, I wouldn’t expect much from using Calotren. I know a guy that was using it for a long, long time and it never worked for him.  He was extremely overweighed and nothing could help him lose his pounds at that time.  It was hard to watch since he was really trying. He lost his weight eventually but that had nothing to do with Calotren.

Maybe the best advice you can give your neighbor is to try not to eat sweets and junk food and to start with some physical activity. And if that doesn't help him then I don’t believe Calotren  will.

Hello everybody.

I was using Calotren for a while. I can’t really figure out why I am fat in the first place. I eat healthy ( most of the times), I practice daily, I play soccer with my friends. I even try not to eat at night, so if I don’t have my  dinner till 10pm I am probably not going to have dinner at all. Even if my last meal before that was hours ago. So, to sum up this story, my eating habits are fine, and they were also fine while I was using Calotren. I wouldn’t say I’m amazed with the results, but I also wouldn’t say it is a scam.