Hi everyone

Lately I’ve read a lot about collagen and its benefits for our body. I’ve read that it is good for muscles and vital organs. I am aware that, as years pass, the production of this protein in our body is reduced. So now, since I’m forty, my body produces half the collagen it used to when I was fifteen.

Anyways, I am considering using Calotren. I’ve heard so many good things about it so I’m willing to give it a try. There is just this one think I would like to know. Does anybody know is this weight loss supplement based on collagen?

Hello Aristotle40

Yes it is. Collagen is the main, essential active ingredient of Calotren.

They use it as their primary ingredient because of its weight loss benefits. And also because of the fact that it is very important for many other body functions.

For example it improves joint mobility. It also decreases joint pain. It helps you sleep well and gives you extra energy. It is really good for your body,  especially in your age, since the production of it is reduced.

It is also great for your skin, hair and your nails.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.

Well this is new to me. I didn’t know that Calotren consists Collagen let alone this is his main ingredient.

It’s new to me also that Collagen has all these benefits that can help us lose weight. The thing that Mellisa8 wrote (the fact that collagen is very good for skin, hair and nails) I actually knew of. I am familiar with the usage of collagen in facial and skin cosmetic industry. I read about it in magazines all the time. But these effects collagen have on our joints, energy and overall health… I had no idea. I’ll bare that in mind.