Hi everyone. 

I am planning to buy Calotren weight loss supplement as a present for my friend’s birthday next week. I’ve read all the best about it and its amazing weight loss properties. Thing I love the most about it is the list of ingredients in it. They are all natural and healthy. I like also the fact that Calotren doesn’t contain stimulants so my friend can use it even though she has problems with blood pressure. But there is one thing I don’t know, is Calotren made only in form of capsules or are there some other forms of it?

Hi Mellisa8

I must admit that this is a very unusual question. Why do you want to know this? Frankly, I don’t see any logical reason. I mean, the form of the supplement is totally unimportant if you ask me. I am not hundred percent sure but I think that this supplement is made only in form of capsules.  But, let’s say there is some other form of it like some kind of liquid or something, why would it be important? The ingredients would be identical and the weight loss properties too.

I am sorry if I was rude but I found the question non logical.

Hello

I don’t agree with Aristotle40 at all and I don’t find Melisa’s question unusual or non logical. In fact, this is a very reasonable question she asked. Some people (I am one of those) prefer liquid forms of every medication (or supplement in this case) because they find it more natural. While drinking capsules or pills people claim that they were feeling like they’re drinking some artificial non healthy stuff. On the other hand, drinking medications in the liquid form is more natural because they feel like drinking some homemade tea or juice.

And one more thing, liquid forms of medications tend to be absorbed faster.