Hello everyone I’ve heard about Calotren weight loss supplement and I think it is too good to be true. I’m a little skeptical but since my dad promised he will buy it for me, I am willing to give it a try. The problem is I have this event… Actually why not to brag - My boyfriend lives in London and he is coming to visit me soon. Since he is just perfect, I wanna look perfect too when he comes. And I gained 10 pounds from the last time he saw me. I now have to lose at least 15. So, does anybody know how fast will I be able to lose pounds with Calotren?

Hi TinkerBell23

Well, I am using it for three months now and I fail to notice any weight difference. If you're asking me about my body fat, I can tell you that my belly fat is certainly in the same place as it were before Calotren. I may have lost some on my hips, but I wouldn't even notice it if I wasn't paying attention. I measure myself every 5 days.

As for the time required, you shouldn't expect fast results if you ask me. When is your boyfriend coming? 

People say that you are suppose to lose 1 pound per week with Calotren.

Really? That bad? So why are you still using it? Maybe you should try something else if this doesn't fit you. I suppose you wasted a lot of money? And is it possible that you are just not noticing the results? It's so strange, you are not the first person who is telling me this. But I still have my hopes high because my sister's friend was using it and she says that after the forth bottle she lost 10 pounds. And she was using it for about 100 days I think. According to her, her body fat was totally gone after the third bottle.