Ok, people, this is my third day since I am on Fast track detox diet. Everything is going fine except one strange thing which happened to me this morning. When I got up at 5.30 to go to work, I usually take a shower first and then drink my coffee until I leave. But this morning while I was taking a shower I felt so dizzy that I thought I will pass out. So I just grabbed my towel quickly and ran out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. I was all good after few seconds, but that thing really scared me.Does anybody know could this be possibly connected to Fast track detox diet? What are possible side effects of it?

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Are you alright now? I think you should stop with this diet and possibly give your body a rest for some time and then maybe try something else? I think that’s one clear sign which your body is giving to you that it doesn’t like it really much and that you should stop. Until it’s really late and you actually pass out somewhere.Your health is the most important and you will get rid of extra weight in no time, I am sure!

If that happens again even if you stop with this diet you should go to the doctor.

Hello there. Unwanted side effects during diet should be taken seriously.  As soon as you feel ill you should stop with it.I assume your dizziness was because of this diet, that’s like a common thing which happens to many people during it. Also, besides  feeling dizzy one can also: feel the lack of energy, become tired and sleepy, have headaches, even shivering, losing consciousness and even some side effects on mental level like irritability and depression. Of course, you can have none of these, some of them or even all, in the worst case.  Anyway, you should listen to your body carefully and learn to read its signs.

That’s the reason I struggle that much to find the appropriate diet for me. Few years ago I almost ruined my health with one diet and it almost cost me my life. For a long time I was afraid to start following some diet because of the previous negative experience I had with it. And now, before I decide to try some new one I will spend some time exploring and researching about it. Once I chose the wrong one and I’ve been on it for so long, even though my body was giving me the signals to quit, I just didn’t care.  It will never happen again.