Hi everyone. My daughter pretty much blames me for being fat (she says that she got that from me :), and she has a point -everyone in my family is fat while my ex wife is overly skinny). Now she wants me to get her weight loss pills or something like that. I really don’t like the idea, at all. But I see these pills are suppose to be healthy, so I may be willing to get them for her. Of course if there is a point of buying them, if it’s not just a money scam. Have anybody tried these? Do they really help?  

Hi Aristotle40.

Don't buy it, it doesn’t work! 

Why don’t you find her an appropriate diet, without any pills?

These pills are a waste of your money, believe me.

I bought them several months ago for my friend(it was his birthday present from me), and we agreed he will buy them for me when we see if they are any good. There were no results. He hasn’t lost a single pound while using them. And he really tried, he even started doing exercises and his hopes for this product were really high. Mine too.

Such a disappointment. I'll never buy it again. 

My sister in law was using them for a while. She had lost a couple of pounds ,but she got them back very fast after she have stopped using them. She then started using them again after a while, but this time she also started doing exercises twice a week and changed her habits. And after a while you could notice some results, but it wasn't a big difference.

Now, I don't really know if that were the results of the pills or was it just exercises and healthier way of life, but something helped her lose her weight. I think there are healthier ways to lose weight than the pills though.

I couldn't agree more. But try to explain that to a teenage girl. There are much healthier ways and I will always vote for them. Of course if you can lose weight in such way, because I know there are some people who just can't lose pounds no matter how hard they try. But this is not that case. Nobody in my family is fat because of some kind of metabolism disorder or something like that, it's just that we're too lazy and like too eat. She comes home from school every day and everything she does is eat and sit in front of computer. I would be very happy if she would want to try some alternative way but she doesn't want to. And I'm really starting to worry about her health, I don't want her to get some medical issues because of her weight. That's why I've decided to get her these. So if anyone else has good or bad experiences with them, please share.

My mother was using them back in time when she wasn't even fat. She just wanted to be skinny, she is very determent she won't grow old as a fat lady. Everyone in her family gained weight after their 40’s. She doesn't really eat much so she didn't change her eating habits while using them. There weren't any noticeable results. Few days ago she started using them again. Now she actually has a reason because she gained a couple of pounds last month. We will see how will that go. I hope it will work out for both you and her. :)

Hi Aristotle40

I've never tried these pills, but I'm planning to these days, just need to buy them. . I have a couple of friends that did. The experiences are mostly not very good. But there's this girl, she's at my pilates class. She has tried many, many different sorts of diets. She never got any results and she says that the first time she achieved losing pounds was with this pills + a lot of physical activity. I hope it will work for me like it did for her. If not, I can always find my comfort in a slice of pizza.:)