Hi everyone. For a while now, wherever I go I hear about Orovo Detox weight loss pills. What’s up with these pills? I’ve seen commercials saying that they are good , that they have all natural ingredients, that they can detoxify your body and make you feel and look younger. They are suppose to be the best when it comes to losing weight. Is that true what they say on those commercials? Are they really that good? If I’d knew they are half as good as they say on those ads, I would‘ve bought them long time ago. If anyone has any experiences please write.

Hello there 

I don't have any personal experience regarding these pills but I know a lot about them.

Yes, it actually is pretty good. People from my work are massively using it. I hear them bragging all the time '' I've lost 10 pounds'', ''I feel like in my 20's '', ''I haven't felt like this since high school''.  So I guess it is really good. I'm planning to try it myself. I believe it's really good as advertised because it contains mix of ten super foods, like aloe vera, noni etc. Those are all healthy ingredients so they are probably worth using.

Hi

If you ask me, nothing ever is good as advertised on media.

I know couple of people that have been using these pills, and I must tell you they aren't very satisfied. Actually they aren't satisfied at all.
I know they're suppose to make you look younger so when my neighbor was using it ( my mom's 60 year old friend) every morning when I ran into her on the stairs I was like ''Good morning Mrs. Margaret, are you 20 yet?'' and she would always mutter something like ''go to hell you and your stupid pills''. :D
All joking aside, I don't think they are half as good as advertised.