Hi everyone. I got Orovo detox pills by winning some crazy bet. I never wanted to use them, I was planning to give them to my mom or something since I lack self-control and never will be able to lose weight. My mom doesn’t want them, she is too skeptical about weight loss pills, she thinks that they are not healthy. And I didn’t want to throw them away. To cut a long story short, I’m going to start using them next week. So, does anybody know are they really as healthy as people say? Are they really a mix of ten super foods?

Hello there

Maybe the winning of that crazy bet will help you lose some extra pounds. :)  Orovo detox pills are really good way for doing that and they’re also pretty healthy. I’m familiar with the fact that they are a mix of ten super foods. That is actually true. I think that one of them is Aloe vera. As you may know, because of its characteristics and its enormous good effect for human body, Aloe vera  is also sometimes called ’’a plant of life’’. It also contains apple cider vinegar which is perfect for reducing fat, both cholesterol and triglycerides. 

Yes, that is true. Everything you said about Aloe vera and apple cider vinegar is right in place. 

But, I believe that when we say ten super foods in Orovo detox pills we aren't talking about Aloe vera and apple vinegar (even though they are the ingredients of Orovo). We are actually talking about this ten super foods: barley, flaxseed, garlic, Lactobacillus acidophilus, buckwheat, wheatgrass, acai, alfalfa sprouts, soy isoflavones and cayenne pepper.

So if your question is ''Is orovo really a blend of ten super foods?'', the answer would be - Yes, it is. And it also contains plenty of ingredients that are not considered super foods, but are also very healthy.

.