I have felt like I've been depressed since I was little. I feel like I can not let myself be happy. What are some symptoms of depression or anxiety or bipolar? And how should I fix these problems so I can finally be mentally happy and healthy?

Well I wld say for start : isolation!

Well, I have bipolar and anxiety so I will explain how I feel and have felt in the past with both.
Anxiety I would feel a sense of intense dread for no reason, or feel suddenly like I was going to die. My heart would thud quickly, my body would tense up and freeze and I'd feel an overwhelming sense of panic.
With bipolar my onset was when I was still in primary school. I'd have bouts of sudden horrible depression, then sometimes be completely over-active and feeling on top of the world, this generally led to really risky behaviours because I felt so optimistic I would feel invincible, like walking across busy roads with my eyes shut, suddenly running somewhere laughing my head off, spending LOTS of money on absolute c**p and having sudden romantic flings. My moods cycle really fast though, most people with bipolar may only have around 4 moods a year, though they can last a long time. I get a few moods a day/week.
Also I have had 1 psychosis which helped diagnosis after my son was born where I heard and saw things that really weren't there etc.

If you want to help yourself the number one thing to do is to get proper medical help and testing. But I know that isn't possible for some people, so go on the Black Dog Institutes website where they have bipolar/depressing tests online and offer a lot of information services on both :).