what is the best sport to beat depression and anxiety?

and please do tell me how much time do i need o practise?

im male 28 from malta and thanks for your help

Any exercise can help relieve depression and anxiety.

Try to get at least 30 minutes of activity 3 times a week.

Any sport with constant activity can give you the cardio exercise that you need. I like soccer/futbol since you're always moving.

Stress is a biological term which refers to the consequences of the failure of a human or animal body to respond appropriately to emotional or physical threats to the organism, whether actual or imagined. In the fields of psychology and psychiatry, the terms depression or depressed refer to both expected and pathologically chronic or severe levels of sadness, perceived helplessness, disinterest, and other related emotions and behaviours.

While there isn't any single form of exercise that is a magic bullet for depression, most of my friends and family who have suffered from depression have taken up running as an outlet for their troubles. They all tell me the same thing, that running clears their heads which makes sense seeing as physical activity releases endorphins and stimulates you mentally. Perhaps you should give that a try.

Exercise is the best form of beating depression. For me it has been walking/running. I like to do it one hour a day. It is the first thing I do in the morning and it sets the tone for my day. I am energized, happy and positive because I have total control of that aspect of my life. I was done a few days when I found out I had to have hemmroid surgery and it would limit my walking for awhile....but now I've got several "sets" of exercises lined up that will "rev" me up without putting strain on the area that needs to heal. Good Luck my friend.....once you start the exercise routine that works for you, you will jump into wanting to try sports out to see if you like them. XD