Hi,,

I am a twenty four years old lady and working as an Engineer. My main problem is that i lost weight more than 10kgs within 1-2 years. In 2003, my weight use to be 45-48kg and now i am 36-38kgs. I did several types of medical check ups but i cant find any disease or abnormality. Somethimes i eat quite a lot may be even more than my friends who has twice weight than mine. I am taking suppliments also. I cant find the reason of loosing weight. To blame genetic, my parents are not so thin. I am too thin and because of my body, I had many problems in my relation ship and work. Sometimes i even am scared of myself as i am extremely think and like a skeleton. Pleas someone advise me how to put on weight.

Thanks and regards

HNE

What was the medical reason for your weight loss ?
I too eat quite a bit and often snack a lot during my work day and cannot seem to gain any weight.Code:

maybe you have an overactive thyroid. My friend had the same problem and that was why