Hi, I cant gain weight no matter what I try. I tried B vitamin supplements to increase my appetite, I go to mountains to take some fresh air and stimulate eating. I recently heard of a theory that poor intestine absorption of nutritial ingredients also can be the reason. Should I try colon cleansing to increase absorpsion?

Hi, I have tried many supplements, vitamins, I was counting my calorie intake and trying to increase it , but I couldn’t stand to force myself on eating. No matter even if I would eat only what i liked best all the time, it would make no change for me. I was told that I need to work out, so I went to a gym for 2 years. This was effective in some parts of the body, but generally my weight is still too low. I wish I was overweighed, like most people are. They think it’s such a big deal to take healthy food for some time, decrease calorie intake and exercise from time to time and their problems are treatable.

same prob with me..

When I started to gain weight, all I need was eat my favorite food most of the time. They were the only motivation for me to eat. :$ It worked for me because I gained weight in just 2months.:-) But I also have friends that no matter how much they eat, they still stay thin. One of those friends had herself checked up, and she learned that she has polycystic ovaries. And when she started taking pills (as advised by her doctor) she started to gain weight....so maybe you should have yourself checked up by a medical professional for a full medical evaluation.

Go outside and jog backwards ;-)

Dear friends!
Always be happy. These aren't big problems. Your started lightly exercise 5 am and 5 pm daily. After this gradually walk and run fast. 5 pm eat 7 black paper and 4 bananas with milk daily. Next 14 days you will feel better. Please remember me in your prayers
Thank you
Nasir Mumtaz