Hey guys,

Before i start i would like to tell u about me.. i am someone who is very insecure and depressed.. i get too shy to be crazy like my friends because im fat and it will look weird.. every second of my life i keep saying 'i wish i am skinny' in my head.. u have no idea how long its been bothering me.. i am 5 ft 2 and i weight 130 pounds .. its just disgusting and im hating myself because of my weight.. so guys.. i need your help, how do i loose weight? i need any advice and i dont care if the advice is unhealthy.. i want the fastest way possible, and dont say things like 'excersize and eat healthy and dirnk lots of water' because i get it and im sick and tired of hearing it, please give me anything and i dont care if its unhealthy i just want to loose weight because its embarassing and im sick and tired of it. I want my legs especially to be skinnier and my tummy to be flat

How Ironic ok heres the deal..

I was wat u can call plump.. small in the waist and i had ass..not since ii graduated in june .. everyone who sees me is like.. omq u qot soooo smalll. .and iim sick and tired of hearinq it.. ii believe it was junk food at school keepinq me in shape.. id do anythinq to feel thick aqain ii feel too skinny and ii dont like it one bit.. .

I know ii loss alot of weight .. heres wat ii doo.

I eat late.. ii dont eat breakfast right when ii get up ..ii wakeup at 8 and eat around 10:30 or so and after that ii dont eat aqain til about 2:00 idk if its my lack of appetite thats causinq me to lose weight.. ii cut out alot of junk food too..wait ii dont eat junk food atall..i jus dont come in contact with it .. ii hardly drink water but ii do ! .. ii dont eat at night

Maybe if u control ur appetite u can lose lots of weight ..dont beat urself up and punish ur body tho .. u`ll only endup with somethinq unwanted like diabetes or somethinqs.. jus control ur appetite

Maybe its not healthy wat im doinq but for some reason iive lossed alot of weight iim 17 and ii weigh atleast 105 pounds now :/ its soooo awkward and uncomfortable .. just eat less ! I dont even excercise alot . maybe once in a lonq while :/

First off you aren't fat! You need to look in the mirror and stop being ignorant. Society wants to beleive you are fat and infact you are normal. You said " dont say things like 'excersize and eat healthy and dirnk lots of water' because i get it and im sick and tired of hearing it, please give me anything and i dont care if its unhealthy." You should care that if doing the wrong thing to loss weight CAN AND WILL MAKE YOU SICK!!!! You should listen to people that know what they are doing. When they say eat healthy and drink lots of water they mean it. Doing that type of things for your body over time will help you lose weight. 

Listen to me now. I am going to give you some valuable information.K? Doing unhealthy weightloss tricks will harm your body. You can go to the hospital, not to mention gain weight. Lets just say you starve yourself or eat very little .....You will gain weight!!!! Your body will go into starvation mode and will try to prserve food.

No matter how embarrsed you are about your body you should do something healthy for it. You also said that you want the fastest way to loose it. Losing too much weight to fast , will as i said, make you gain more weight.  

Now if you are still up to hear what I have to say .....I will tell you some HEALTHY WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT.

10 tips  to lose weight

1. Eat protein: lots of chicken

2. no processed foods. Nothing at all! Anything in a box or can has to go.

3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You can also drink them , too! V8 drinks are very good.

4. Join a yoga class, or start going to the gym .

5. While watching tv move around and do crutches, lunges, sit ups.

6. drink protein shakes

7.   stop caring what people think

8. Belive in yourself

9. Be confident

10. Keep doing what you do and you will be thin in no time!!!! Good luck

thank you so much <3 really it helps alot.. and id rather be rlly skinny then fat... so basically ur saying i shud eat late? thats it? okay well if u have more advice please let me know! :) ill try doing that :).. oh and how long did it take you to loose that much weigh?

Shining Star

I don't agree with the suggestion of eating late. You need to lose roughly 20 pounds , right? I think with a weight like that you should be satisfied.

Ironically, eating healthier and exercising, avoiding sugar, white flour food is your solution for the long run. You can probably lose weight with yo-yo dieting, but it will all come back. if you want to make serious changes in your weight and body, the only way is to change your eating habits - this is even more important than exercising.

However, if you decide to eat "late", make sure to eat proteins (fish, chicken breasts - but not fried, only grilled food) , or a bowl of lettuce or sth like that.

Shining Star

And one more thing - stop "wishing", take action. Do sth. Being passive (and wishing you were thinner) won't take you anywhere.

You goal is not far. Losing 20 pounds is totally reachable within 6-12 months. But yes - with healthy nutrition and exercise. Other "weight loss tricks" won't help because they aren't successful. 

that actually helped me alot :) thank you :) but i have a question.. you see i am not into excersizing and i do it very rarely.. so like i shud stick to a diet right? what diet wud be best? and is there any other advice? because this one really help alot! and i was just wondering if u knew anything else :)

Shining Star

OK. let me put it that way - we should examine your diet :)

give me a list of what you ate on Monday and Tuesday and what do you plan to eat today.

this might me a bit tricky since both days were probably a nutrition bomb (if you celebrated Christmas ... lol ), but at least let me know what do you usually eat.

So, give me a list  and how much of that you usually eat...
for example like this,

for breakfast I eat:
1.
2.
3.

for snack ...

1.
2.
3.

for lunch:
1.
2.
3.

and so on...

I will take a look at your list (and the amounts in your list) and I will let you know what is ok and what isn't. OK?

And as someone above said - you are not fat, but yes, you could lose a few pounds and look totally great. :)

OK, not being into exercising .... :) You do not have to go to a gym to start exercising. Start small. 30 minutes of fast walking will do the trick for now. You can start from there. it will help your muscles look prettier. OK? Losing weight without giving the proper "shape" to your muscles will look awful. So you do need to "move your body" at least a little. You do not have to start lifting weights or jogging at the very beginning. But some form of movement is a must if you want to reach your goal. And you want to, right? :) 

oh okay yeah i cud do 30 minutes of fast walking :) okay yeah

breakfast :
1. Labneh (this arabic food, im starting to love arabic food!)
2. Arabic Cheese
3. Apple
Snack
1. Almonds
Lunch:
1. rice and chicken/meat
that pretty much it..

Shining Star

Cool about walking. I am glad you'll manage :D

too much cheese and not enough protein for breakfast.
It's ok to eat cheese, but not too much, and I would replace labneh with cottage cheese. It is low in calories and high in proteins.
I am not familiar with labneh, but I googled it and if you compare it to cottage cheese, you will see the difference in calorie count and proteins:
1 cup labneh vs. 1 cup cottage cheese > cca 400 kcal vs. 160 kcal , and 2 g of proteins vs. 25 g of proteins. The difference is obvious :)

I am not saying you should completely stop eating what you love, but unfortunately your favorite cheese is not weight loss friendly.

Generally you should increase the amount of proteins (found in fish, meat, grains, beans, and SOME cheese, like cottage cheese) because it will keep you full longer.

Apple is ok. :)

For snack almonds - great choice. But not more than a handful. They are pretty fatty (although healthy fats!), but contain quite some calories.

For lunch rice and chicken - make sure it's chicken breast (skinless) - grilled on very little or no oil (ceramic pans are great for grilling without oil). Not more than 150 grams of chicken breasts.
White rice? If yes, that;s not a good choice. Rice is ok, but make sure it's brown rice! Not more than 75-100g of dry rice per portion.

Your diet is not bad, but needs some modification.

I hope I helped a little.

omigod <3 this is just :') thank you soo much like a cant believe u actually used all ur time to help me :) this means so much thank you SO much you have no idea :) i'll make sure to follow those rules :) thanks a million :)

You have to find a program that works for you that IS HEALTHY. For myself, the program and product that is Isagenix has worked very well for me. I have lost over 25 pounds in the past three months, have more energy, and feel a lot healthier and happier that I have felt in a long time. At almost 57, thought my Budda Belly that made me look 8 months pregnant with twins would follow me to my grave. Now, not quite 90 days later is is fast going away.

So, my advice because it worked for me would be to recommend you try the Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse, and commit to 90 days. If you would like information on this program be happy to supply you with more information.

Sherwood Martinelli

Shining Star

No problem, hon. Let me know if you need any more help.

Hi, I'm 5'2 and 181lbs. I know how you feel and I bet you wanna lose weight probably as bad as I do. I so wish I could be 130lbs. What I did to lose some weight was to exercise 3x a day and drink loads of water. Take Fish Oil pills too. I LOVE to eat and that was one of my main problems. But now instead of munching on anything I have celery and peanut butter and whole grain bread and stuff like that. Don't eat fast food or sweets if you do. google up Fitspo. Its supposed to inspire you. It did for me. so maybe it will help u?

Starve. Its that easy.