I have a friend and he said he is diagnosed with sarcoidosis. He told me this disorder involves inflammation that produces tiny lumps of cells in various organs in the body. I found it scary and I would like to understand it. How these lumps of sarcoidosis are formed, why is that happening to people? I would appreciate any info you could share with me.

The lumps that are formed in sarcoidosis are called granulomas, because they look like grains of sugar or sand. They are very small and can be visible only with a microscope.
These tiny granulomas can grow and clump together, making many large and small groups of lumps in these patients. If many granulomas form in an organ, they can affect how the organ works, which cause symptoms of sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis can occur in almost any part of the body, although it usually affects some organs more than others do. It usually starts in one of two places, whether those are lungs, or lymph nodes. It starts especially in the lymph nodes placed in chest cavity. Sarcoidosis also often affects skin, eyes, liver, and less often, sarcoidosis affects spleen, brain, nerves, or heart. Interesting is that sarcoidosis usually occurs in more than one organ at a time. You should also understand how this disease has an active and a non-active phase. During active phase, the granulomas form and grow, so symptoms can develop, and scar tissue can form in the organs where the granulomas occur. In the non-active phase, the inflammation goes down, and the granulomas stay the same size or shrink, but the scars may remain and cause symptoms.

I have been diognosed with sarcardosis....over the past month my throat has gotten really sore inside and out and I cant stop coughing
and now I am very light headed even while setting perfectly still....is this all part of the disease?