Does anyone out there have a blog that they enjoy reading? I don't really have any although I'd like to hear about a few regular ones so that I can enjoy some reading. I like cooking and fitness so I think either of those topics would be pretty helpful. Please let me know what you use!

Usually I follow blogs about photography. I have several that like to visit from time to time. I was even considering to start my own blog, because I like taking pictures and I think that this way I can show my work. But still haven't do anything.
This is my field of interest about blogs. Anybody following similar blogs?

I don't know how to blog. (looking ashamed) Everytime i try to start one, i always manage to wreck it somehow, or i get stuck and can't figure out what to do next. (looking ashamed again)

I would have a blog on cooking and probably one on family and relationship stuff, good and bad. I also like photography, tho i'm not so good at it, i do have some pretty nice stuff.

Well bbfeet, i haven't started my personal blog, so I can't help you with opening one. But I'm sure that you can find some tutorial on how to start and create your own blog. Do you have any friend that can show you this? I think that you can write a good blog about cooking (I tried you recipe :-) ).
Does anybody else has any interest in blogs?