There is so many animals that one can ave as a pet. In house or outside the house. I really like dogs. But unfortunately I don't have a back yard and I'm not a big fan of keeping it in the apartment all the time.
What is your favorite pet? And if you have one tell us a little about him.

I like dogs the best, and I think that's just because my family grew up with them. We also had a cat or two but cats aren't nearly as physically affectionate as dogs. It's true that dogs are much more dependent than cats are because cats seem to be able to do anything on their own but I kind of like that. Unfortunately I haven't had a pet in a long time due to living in apartments but I'd like to change that soon if I can. :-)

Well it seams that we are in similar situation. Have you considered maybe some other animal that can be kept indoors? I like fishes. But they are interesting in their own way but you can't really play with them.
I like dog's because they are very active, you can really do many things with them, like running, walking, even riding a bicycle but not too fast. :-)
What about others? What is your favorite pet?