Hi, I am wondering how to lose my panic attacks. I can’t live like this any more. I’m only 23 and I already have phobias and fears that are destroying my life. If I don’t start treating this condition now, what will I do in ten years from now? I won’t be able to go out of my room. I could really use a good advice.

Hi, I suffered from panic attacks for six years. It all started when I was in puberty, and everyone thought it would go away when I grow up. However, it was only getting worse. I couldn’t have a normal relationship, because everybody ran away when they realized what is inside me. I was full of phobias and fears, and it was just terrible to be in my company. I realize that now. I couldn’t get into the store and wait in the line like a normal person, without getting a panic attack. I would start sweating, my heart beating like crazy and I would breathe very loud because I was loosing the air. The same scene was happening in buses and elevators. Finally, I was sick and tired of living like that, and I put all my efforts to cure this disorder. I started going to psychiatrist every Friday for five months, and I was taking some medications that he prescribed me. You should see me now, I’m a different person.