I m married on 2010 . My first baby was tubual pregancy . So they removed right tube. 2 nd and 3 rd was no heart beat. So they given tabelt and removed and 4 th was got heart beat but at 8 th week while checking in ultra sound no heart beat so they done d/c. Now i m confused shall i can conceive without fear. Next i get good child.pls help me.

My boyfriend and I had sex together for the second time. I am on Birth control but the condom came off inside me ( we got it out). He said he finished inside me and i'm afraid that if the condom came off before he finished, which we are pretty sure he did finish after it came off, that i'm going to get pregnant. I know birth control does not always work because my mom got pregnant twice on birth control. I'm afraid it might be as easy for me to get pregnant on it as it was for her.