i am a tyroid suffer it is normal but it is enlarged. How does occur and my doctor prescribe thyiodine is this the best thingfor my health?

Hi tressfree,

I you are referring to thyroiditis then I can give you several information. This condition is the inflammation of the thyroid gland and many people tend to suffer from it. There are few things that can cause it. In order to get thyroiditis your thyroid cells get attacked because your immune system is not working properly.

The treatment is usually consisted with hormone replacement medication that prevents hypothyroidism and it prevents the gland to get enlarged. You will be told by the doctor to have much rest and he will prescribe you some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication. If you have high hearth rate or tremors your doctor might give you even some beta blockers.

I hope this helped

i have thyroidism,now i always feel tired and i cannot breath very well.my heart very sick during i'm breath.