I went to the doctor today for a skin issue and she asked the last time i'd been to a gyno. and i told her about 2 years ago so she said she'd set me up for a full physical in a month... what exactly did she mean? does this mean she'll do a pap smear & what not? thanks!

Most likely they will check your blood pressure,your temperature, do a pap possibly some gonorrhea testing as well as chlamydia testing (as standard procedure), they might test for HPV while you're at it. if you're sexually active I would have blood tests for herpes and HIV if you're going to chunk out money anyway. They'll check your heart make sure thats ok, probably push around your abdominals see if you're good there. Probably just an over all check up with some additional tests for STD's if you want them or are sexually active.

Everything will be fine. Its good to have check ups every now and again.

ok thanks! i assumed that's what she meant because we were just talking about it but when i left i started wondering if that really was what she meant!