Good day everyone,

I am on the birth control pills for four years now. I haven’t stop taking them like never. And, I know that those pills made me fat, but I just don’t want to get rid of them. I am not sure in any other solution.

So, to cut long story short, I want to lose my weight until summer vacation. I am going with my friends in Dubai, and I want to look just perfect.

This Herbal magic program seems cool to me, so I want to ask you can I take Herbal Magic weight loss products while on birth control.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

I am not sure that there can be some things that can go wrong, because this is totally herbal magic weight loss products and nothing can harm you, your body or your health. I mean, I think so, but I am not sure.

Maybe I am boring with this advice, but in cases like this, doctor must be you first and only option. You can never do anything by your own hand. It can be problems, and I am sure that you know it.

So, go check with him about this issue, but again, I repeat, it shouldn’t be any problems.

Hi everyone,

That reminds me. When I was with my first boyfriend, I was 16 years old. I was on the birth control pills, I don’t know on which one exactly, but I remember that I was also following Herbal Magic weight loss program and I was using Herbal Magic weight loss products.

I have to say that everything was so fine, no side – effects, and I was feeling fine. Maybe because I was on puberty, I don’t know. But I have to agree that doctor must be your first option. Try with that solution. That is something that I do support!

Have a nice day!